I’m back & am not wasting time haha! I’m really making the most of having my mojo back! I’ve got various ideas & plan to turn them into content to share with you all! This type of post hasn’t been uploaded onto Just Having A Giraffe for a few months (February to be precise). It is of course Meet the Blogger!
For the fourth feature, I have interviewed the lovely Hannah from over at fashion, beauty & lifestyle blog, Trust in Vogue! Hannah is a studying a degree in Fashion Communication & has racked up an amazing 269, 298 pageviews in roughly just a year & a half!! Her achievements also include attending fashion events & landing herself on the shortlist of Cosmopolitan Magazine’s 2013 Blog Awards!
I think it’s fair to say that Hannah means business. Below you can find both a photo of her & the interview!
*Hannah’s answers are in bold italics*
Hello Hannah! First & foremost I would like to thank you for taking part in the ‘Just Having A Giraffe: Meet The Blogger’!
So without further ado, let’s begin!
1. Starting with blogging, what inspired you to create ‘Trust in Vogue’?
I created Trust in Vogue because, well, I am a self-confessed shopaholic! I wanted to share all the things that I was loving lately with the world, without breaking the bank! But, Trust in Vogue is to generally give an insight in to what Fashion itself is all about, the latest trends, wishlists, hauls and styling.
2. Since creating ‘Trust in Vogue’ what have you found to be your favourite part of the blogging experience?
My favourite part? Probably being part of a really great community, everyone supports each other in the blogging world. It’s also a definite perk getting sent products to review!
3. What have you found to be your biggest achievement as a blogger?
Last year I was shortlisted in the top ten out of 46,000 entries for the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards Best Newcomer.
4. Now moving onto more about you, who inspires you?
One of my main inspirations is my mum! She has gone through a lot in life and does all she can for me.
5. What is your dream job?
Editor at a Fashion Magazine / working in Social Media.
6. If you were given the chance, where in the world would you like to go?
I’ve already been for the first time this year, but I want to go again! NEW YORK. <3
7. Out of the items you own, what is your favourite:
● Piece of clothing? Floral Kimono from Love Clothing
● Shoes? Tan Gladiator Sandals from River Island or my White Court Heels from New Look!
● Accessory? My silver diamante statement necklace from Primark of all places!
8. Finally, what advice would you give to those who would like to start their own blog?
Just go for it! My friends have been debating as to whether start their own blog, but feel put off because they don’t study anything to do with Fashion. I study a Fashion Communication degree, but it’s not all about what you study! If you’re passionate about fashion or beauty or anything else for that matter just dive in. You’ll never know if you don’t try!
Once again Hannah, thank you so much for giving your time to complete this interview! It has been great for both myself & readers to get to know you! 🙂
So there you are my lovelies! You now know more about another of the lovely people that are part of the fashion blogging community! I hope you enjoyed getting to know Hannah as much as I have! I plan to be back later on this week but for now you lovely lot, ta ta!