As we cross over from Summer to Autumn/Fall (whichever you prefer) we welcome fashion’s newest campaigns. From Cara to Kate, Rosie to Linda, Jourdan to Kendall, designers have been bringing in some of the most in demand models to be the faces of their newest collections.
I’m here this afternoon to share with you ten of my favourite campaigns for this season (yes, another list & yes this is overdue ahaha).
If you’re ready, let’s begin!
1. Chanel: Photographer – Karl Lagerfeld; Model – Cara Delevigne
2. Balenciaga: Photographer – Steven Klein; Model – Gisele Bundchen
3. Burberry: Photographer – Mario Testino; Models – Cara Delevigne & Malaika Firth
4. Kenzo: Photographer – Pierpaolo Ferrari; Models – Guinevere Van Seenus & Robbie McKinnon
5. Versace: Photographers – Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott; Models – Stella Tennant & Anna Ewers
6. Givenchy: Photographers – Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott; Models – Kendall Jenner, Julia Nobis, Alessio Pozzi, Jamie Bochert, Mariacarla Boscono & Veroniek Gielkins
7. Roberto Cavalli: Photographer – Francesco Carrozzini; Model – Rita Ora
8. Prabal Gurung: Photographer – Daniel Jackson; Model – Rosie Huntingdon-Whiteley
9. Balmain: Photographer – Mario Sorrenti; Models – Cara Delevigne, Jourdan Dunn, Binx Walton, Issa Lish, Kayla Scott & Ysaunny Brito
10. Diesel: Photographer – Nick Knight; Models – Colton Haynes & Gabby Westbrook
So now that you know ten of my favourite campaigns for this year’s Autumn/Winter, I’d love to know your favourites! Feel free to email, tweet, post on Facebook, whichever you prefer!